M88bet

m88

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-08 09:13:31

Lesliegywog

Ghost and Haunted Places Sound Effects Pack

Global Media Journal 8 (1) (2018)
Posted on Tuesday September 08, 2020

Ömer Alkin. Filmmaker & Media and Cultural Studies Scholar  http://www.oemeralkin.de/ Ömer Alkin is a media and cultural studies scholar and filmmaker. His research focus is migration, media, film, audiovisual culture and digital education. His book German-Turkish Film Culture in the Context of Migration is the first anthology written in German on this theme for more […]

The post Global Media Journal 8 (1) (2018) appeared first on M88bet.

Managing Mission Critical Workloads in the Cloud

Insights Cyber Resilience. Webinar On-Demand: Combating Cyber Attacks – Mitigating the Human Risk Factor Insights. Cyber Resilience. Perspectives. Solutions Experts. Webinar On-Demand: Combating Cyber Attacks – Mitigating the Human Risk Factor. June 11, 2020 #HASHTECH Virtual Events. WEBINAR Combating Cyber Attacks: Mitigating the Human Risk Factor Speakers: Paul Lek Director, IT Risk Management & Security, […]

The post Managing Mission Critical Workloads in the Cloud appeared first on M88bet.

please try again Sorry

Support Community Radio. Mark is very enthusiastic about your support. CHSR-FM is an independent, alternative, non-profit, campus and community radio station. We provide a 24/7 service, both in terms of delivering great alternative programming not available anywhere else, and in terms of providing a venue for public engagement, skills training and community support. Your donation […]

The post please try again Sorry appeared first on M88bet.

1 Core Functions 1.1 Analog I/O

API. From chipKIT Jump to: navigation search The API (Application Programming Interface) provides all the commonly used functions for the chipKIT environment. It is largely based on the Arduino 1.6.x specification Contents. 1 Core Functions 1.1 Analog I/O. 1.2 Digital IO. 1.3 Time. 1.4 Math. 1.5 Sound. 1.6 Interrupts. 1.7 Task Management. 1.8 System Management. […]

The post 1 Core Functions 1.1 Analog I/O appeared first on M88bet.

We’ve detected that JavaScript is disabled in your browser
Posted on Friday September 11, 2020

We’ve detected that JavaScript is disabled in your browser. Would you like to proceed to legacy Twitter Yes Something went wrong but don’t fret — let’s give it another shot.

The post We’ve detected that JavaScript is disabled in your browser appeared first on M88bet.

by Erica Gamet In this week’s CreativePro video

Features CreativePro Video : Zoom Into Slides in PowerPoint CreativePro Video: Zoom Into Slides in PowerPoint. by Erica Gamet In this week’s CreativePro video, Nolan Haims shows how to use Powerpoint’s Summary Zoom to focus in on a particular slide and back out again to a selection of slides. He uses this method as a […]

The post by Erica Gamet In this week’s CreativePro video appeared first on M88bet.

Configuration implies customization internally

Menu . Convention over configuration over customization Leave a reply Tweet I’ve promoted this development mantra for a while When I say “Convention over Configuration over Customization,” here’s what I’m talking about. When you’re faced with a requirement to provide extensibility in your software, start by considering convention first. How can I establish an intelligent […]

The post Configuration implies customization internally appeared first on M88bet.

2 Replies Tweet Well

Menu. Fresh homemade poke. Leave a reply Tweet Kudos to my son for discovering Jon’s Fish Market in Dana Point–great product and great service. Picked up some fresh bluefin and some Washington state salmon for today’s mix. Roughly a pound and a half of each fish variety After de-skinning the salmon and cubing up both […]

The post 2 Replies Tweet Well appeared first on M88bet.

Error 404

Error 404. 404 Oopss. That page not found. We are sorry, but the page you were looking for does not exist. Here are some useful links. Back To Home.

The post Error 404 appeared first on M88bet.

Ghost and Haunted Places Sound Effects Pack.
&nbsp &nbsp Login &nbsp &nbsp   &nbsp &nbsp  &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Join &nbsp &nbsp   &nbsp &nbsp  &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Free user account &nbsp &nbsp  &nbsp &nbsp  &nbsp       Ghost and Haunted Places Sound Effects Pack.

This is a collection of Ghost sounds and Haunted Places
You will find all sorts of Ghost manifestations

Screams from beyond, scary moaning and whispering, horrifying laughs, grunting lost souls or cries from the rising dead.
This pack also includes a variety of spooky atmospheres, such as creepy cemeteries, scary background loops, haunted caves and so on.

This album contains everything you need to illustrate your Haunted films and video games

All my sound effects are made using my own personal outdoors and indoors recordings, and my own artificially created sounds.
For this album.

I created artificially scary and Ghostly sounds and atmospheres using synthesizers

voice recordings, and plenty of creepy effects.
I often use several layers of recordings to make my tracks sound deeper, more intense and more realistic.
The reason I choose this approach is to create “larger than life sounds” which is often required in films, documentaries and video games to give a much stronger impact to a scene.

This library contains 32 tracks for a total of 838 Mb
All files are stereo 24-bit 48kHz WAV format

list of Tracks and duration: Caverns – Unstable Haunted Mines – Loop 05:52 Caverns Huge Unstable Caves – Loop 05:55 Cemetery – Background only – Loop 02:24 Cemetery – Light Version 04:01 Cemetery Lullaby 01:21 Cemetery Lullaby_With Background 01:47 Cemetery Music and Atmosphere 04:05 Deamon Scream 00:20 Deamon Summoning 1 00:29 Deamon Summoning 2 00:25 Ghost Manifestation 1 – Scream from the Tomb 00:16 Ghost Manifestation 2 – Moan from beyond 00:25 Ghost Manifestation 03 – Moan and Whispers 00:20 Ghost Manifestation 04 – Creepy Laugh from Beyond 00:20 Ghost Manifestation 05 – Laughter from beyond 00:20 Ghost Manifestation 06 – Crazy transformation laughter 00:21 Ghost Manifestation 07 – Terrifying Demonic Scream from Beyond 00:25 Ghost Manifestation 08 – Grunting Soul 00:21 Ghost Manifestation 09 – Scream of Pain 00:24 Ghost Manifestation 10 – A Whisper passing by 00:14 Ghost Manifestation 11 – Several Ghosts are getting closer 00:20 Ghost Manifestation 12 The Rise of the Dead 00:23 Heavy Woden Door Opening 00:04 Scary atmosphere 1 02:38 Scary atmosphere 2 08:08 Scary atmosphere 3 02:32 Scary Background loop 1 02:02 Scary Background loop 2 02:02 Scary Background loop 3 02:02 Scary Ghost Breath 1 00:08 Scary Ghost Breath 2 00:06 Secret Large Mechanic Door 00:07.
By: Olivier.

Board footer