M88bet

m88

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-08 13:27:02

JaredCorso

5 Responses to “Update on MonoDevelop Linux releases”

NetApp Data Fabric: A la Hybrid Cloud
Posted on Tuesday September 08, 2020

NetApp Kubernetes . NetApp Data Fabric : A la Hybrid Cloud. – An update from NetApp Insight 2018 November 30, 2018 2 Comments History. For those of you who have genuinely been following NetApp as a storage company over the years, you may already know that NetApp, contrary to the popular belief as a storage […]

The post NetApp Data Fabric: A la Hybrid Cloud appeared first on M88bet.

IBM BigFix and IBM Security QRadar SIEM

Security Services. SecurityOps was built by our customers , for our customers. Having been in business for over 40 years, . Champion understands that security is not about how many tools you own It is about people, process, and technology . To be risk adverse, you must have the right solutions, at the right time, […]

The post IBM BigFix and IBM Security QRadar SIEM appeared first on M88bet.

Castle of Illusion HD – Retro Reflection

Retro Reflections . Blur – Retro Reflection. May 14th, 2020 Hamza Bizarre Creations’ 2010 arcade racer, Blur, borrows a lot from the go-kart and vehicular combat racing genre. In fact it dives right into the eye of the hurricane and pulls out all the stops, giving us a level of panache unprecedented in the one […]

The post Castle of Illusion HD – Retro Reflection appeared first on M88bet.

when I visited Skyrim of an evening

Home Reviews and Previews Sassy Review The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – PS4 Review. January 28th, 2020 S. M. Carrière PS4, Reviews and Previews, Sassy Review comments comments Share You are reading The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – PS4 Review. by S. M. Carrière on January 28th, 2020 When S. M. Carrière isn’t brutally killing […]

The post when I visited Skyrim of an evening appeared first on M88bet.

2 Replies Tweet Well
Posted on Friday September 11, 2020

Menu. Fresh homemade poke. Leave a reply Tweet Kudos to my son for discovering Jon’s Fish Market in Dana Point–great product and great service. Picked up some fresh bluefin and some Washington state salmon for today’s mix. Roughly a pound and a half of each fish variety After de-skinning the salmon and cubing up both […]

The post 2 Replies Tweet Well appeared first on M88bet.

Error 404
Posted on Friday September 11, 2020

Error 404. 404 Oopss. That page not found. We are sorry, but the page you were looking for does not exist. Here are some useful links. Back To Home.

The post Error 404 appeared first on M88bet.

Mapper: piratelego Just Nuggets and Biscuits
Posted on Thursday September 10, 2020

Log In. Log In. Piratelego 11 mins ago Nugget (Remix) Mapper: piratelego Just Nuggets and Biscuits. What Other Beaters Say. Leave your rating Fun Factor Rhythm. Flow. Pattern Quality. Readability. Level Quality. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Current [email protected] piratelego Most Viewed. 5 days ago 1400 views. 5 days ago 1388 views. 4 days ago […]

The post Mapper: piratelego Just Nuggets and Biscuits appeared first on M88bet.

Image: YouTube / AFP News READ THE REST
Posted on Thursday September 10, 2020

/ David Pescovitz / 10:18 am Thu Sep 10 2020 Fantastic Azerbaijan rug woven to look like it”s melting. https://www.instagram.com/p/CErdWHyl6rO Azerbaijan textile artist Faig Ahmed employs ancient craft to create mind-bending textile sculptures. His work is featured in an online exhibition at the Sapar Contemporary gallery titled “Textile Traditions Re-Imagined.” (via Laughing Squid) https://www.instagram.com/p/CEuApCFliad/ SHARE […]

The post Image: YouTube / AFP News READ THE REST appeared first on M88bet.

In 2 years of on-off development (mostly off – I have a lot of responsibilities and this was low priority), I wasn’t able to add enough sandbox awareness to the core of MonoDevelop to make the experience inside the sandbox feel as natural as the experience outside it.

The only community contribution to make the process easier was  against DBus#

which helped me make a series of improvements, but not at a sufficient rate to make a “fully Sandbox-capable” version any time soon.
Oh God no.
make dist should generate tarballs which at least work now, but they’re very much not distribution-quality.
See.
5 Responses to “Update on MonoDevelop Linux releases”.
, on February 23rd, 2018 at 10:13 pm Said:      So, snaps have the option of “classic” confinement, which is not confined at all – they have full filesystem access, no syscall restrictions, and so on.
It’s basically just an application bundle.
Relevant to MonoDevelop, JetBrains is now trialling distributing CLion and IntelliJ as “classic” snaps.
While flatpak doesn’t have a direct “turn off all the confinement” option, you can punch a bunch of holes, including getting full filesystem access.
I don’t know if you can specify that in the manifest, but if you can would it make sense to do that for the flatpak distribution.
[Reply]directhex Reply:February 23rd, 2018 at 10:17 pmYou can punch through any path… except /usr [Reply] Reply:February 24th, 2018 at 6:48 amWell that is very precisely useless.
It shouldn’t be *too* hard to translate from flatpak build instructions to snapcraft build instructions.
I’ll push that on the “have a look” stack… [Reply] alex Reply:February 24th, 2018 at 9:07 amSince version 0.10.1 flatpak can expose the host’s /usr and /etc directory to /run/host/ in the sandbox.
But that’s probably not enough to enable interop with host libraries.
I guess there would need to be changes to the library search path and possibly some other changes.
[Reply]TingPing Reply:February 24th, 2018 at 7:46 pmThe concept of loading host libs is just broken and defeats the entire idea of being a portable package.
Now there are still ways of running things on the host (which directhex is well aware of) and GNOME-Builder is a great example of handling this.
The problem is it is you can’t just enable that and requires the IDE be designed around the concept of the IDE environment != the runtime environment.
« Packaging is hard.
Packager-friendly is harder.
EOL notification – Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04 ».
September 2020      M  T  W  T  F  S  S                             123456      78910111213      14151617181920      21222324252627      282930.

Privacy & Cookies: This site uses cookies

By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here:.
All content on this site represents my personal thoughts only, and is in no way related to or endorsed by my employer.

All site content is ©2006-2020 Jo Shields unless otherwise stated

Board footer